Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Jun 1994 05:04:25 +0200
On Wed, 29 Jun 1994 20:42:20 -0500 Winship <[log in to unmask]> said:

>How come INFO DATA does not work for the new L-Soft LISTSERV program?

When  did INFO  DATA ever  work? I've  just tried  it on  a vanilla  1.8a
server, and then  on a 1.7f server,  and it doesn't work. If  you do INFO
you will  see that you're  supposed to type DB,  or DATABASE. In  fact it
will accept DATAB. The  changes to INFO were made with  the base level of
1.8a  and  I'm pretty  sure  that  as usual  I  just  copied exactly  the
abbreviations that were valid with the previous version.

  Eric