Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:21:33 -0500
Only a site admin can send to this address (so the right forum for
this question would be LSTSRV-L, not LSTOWN-L), but the address is

If you're running on unix, the alias must be defined for this
otherwise it doesn't work. (Some unix sites deliberately do not
define the alias in order to disable the address, which is why I
mention it).

Francoise

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>