Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 May 1997 22:49:15 GMT
On Wed, 28 May 1997 03:12:57 EDT, C <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>In 2 more days, my renewal option concludes and then ZAP!
>All my full mailboxes and bad addresses vaporize, right?

More or less, depending on various settings.  However, full mailboxes, and
people who drop their accounts or whose addresses change are continuing
facts of life so new ones crop up with some regularity.  If you are using
the 1.8c version, you can add the ,probe feature which will periodically
test email addresses.
 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]