Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 08:38:33 +0100
On    Wed,    20    Nov     1996    12:56:35    -0700    John    Chadwick
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>I have two questions based on the information on the web pages.
>
>1. Will a new license be issued that I can substitute for the old one?
>
>2. If not, will I have to reinstall Listserv software?

There will  be a  new license file  which will require  a refresh  of the
executable (that is,  it will not run  on the beta - people  will have to
install the official  version to get perpetual use). This  just means you
run  VMSINSTAL again  and  let it  update  the code.  You  don't need  to
reinstall your lists or anything like that.

  Eric