Jim Gerland <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 07:06:23 -0400
On Sun, 18 Aug 1996, Mike Holloway wrote:
> My list is being held due to what looks like an "out of disk space"
> error, copied below.  I've sent FREE commands, and it sends back that
> files have been released, but no posts are being sent out.  Is there
> anything a remote list owner can do about this?

You can remove some old log files.  It all depends on how the system that
hosts your list is setup.  Most likely the LISTSERV Maintainer there will
need to do some file maintenance.
Jim...
Jim Gerland  - Manager, Network Information Services    University at Buffalo
Academic Services, Computing & Information Technology   Buffalo, NY 14260
716.645.3557 Work                                       716.645.3734 FAX
[log in to unmask]            URL: http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~gerland