Gary Crighton <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 11:32:13 +0100
Hi all

I'm new to the list and new to listserv, I hope some of you out there
might be able to offer help and advice for a list I have just started.
Initially I have three main enquiries:

Why does listserv insert the first line of the header (in my case "This
list is maintained by..." in the REPLY TO area at the beginning of the
e-mail? I could change my text, but - out of interest - I'd like to know
if it's possible to exclude this information from the reply to field.

Footers. Again, specifically for the digest version. How can I create a
footer to appear at the end of the digest?

And finally, I've been running test messages to myself and a couple of
others involved in setting the list up. Can the test messages be deleted
from the web archive?

Many thanks

Gary Crighton
Digital Media Centre