Edis Bevan <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Jan 1995 15:18:45 +0100
NetFriends,
Ive been away so if this has been discussed...

A message to my moderated list was a copy of a SPAM from Conway Data.

I also got a second copy severely corrupted. Neither of course was
passed for distribution.

However......
I also got a dozen or so flame messages addressed to my list as if it had
been the origin of the SPAM. Its this third thing Im concerened about.
These misidirected flames seem to have come from people using 'reply'
which suggests that my address in the SPAM hitlist has been mutated into the
:from address.

Has anyone else experienced this (implying a net glitch) or am I just the
victim of careless flamers?

Edis Bevan
BALT-L