Fri, 28 Oct 1994 01:03:58 -0700
     Help!! Everything's been quiet on my list for awhile ("too quiet"), and
suddenly I got this batch of user unknown messages. There appears to be no
rhyme or reason to these messages, and the addresses are all over the map. Is
anyone else having trouble with these addresses?

    @freenet.buffalo.edu
    @PKSWRO.DOTS.DOE.CA (Message says that this address is unknown)
    @SFU.CA (there are three others at this node, and they appear to be
getting their mail)
    @RAIN.ORG
    @MAIL.WM.EDU (the two people at this node both have error messages)

 All these people are subscribed to my list. Should I just ignore these
messages for a week, or put them all on nomail? My list has suddenly become
busier (which is good).

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask] Owner: HISTARCH