Maureen Leblanc <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 21:37:32 EDT
Hi everyone with gatewayed lists. :-)

Anyone else have a broken gateway today? (Anyone have
a gateway that's working today for that matter?)

Symptoms: no messages going from HWY61-L List to rec.music.dylan
newsgroup, while messages trickle in from newsgroup to list. Looks
like this has been the case for at least 24 hours. Does anyone
know if it's a slowdown or ... or what?

I've written to american (about 8 hours ago) news-admin@ and
hotline@ and haven't heard anything. Has anyone ever talked to
anyone at american since jim (come back shane!) mcintosh left?
Does anyone have a name they'd like to share. :+}

Related: why is it that when the gateway goes down, all of
my list members' posts are dropped and never cross the gateway,
while all of the posts made on the usenet side come rolling
in? Is this really obvious or something? Tell me anyway, ok?
;-)

Maureen
HWY61-L

"you left me standin' in the gatewa^H^H^H^H^H^H doorway cryin'
blues wrapped around my head"   bd