John Cunniff <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:30:44 -0500
Hello, Everybody!

I got this error message:

The enclosed message, found in the  DBSOCIAL mailbox and shown under the spool
ID 1338656 in the system log, has been identified as a possible delivery error
notice for the  following reason: mail origin is listed  in the "Filter=" list
header keyword (or its default value for the DBSOCIAL list).

I noticed that eBay, Inc. bounced to me. Then, I knew it did not go through to my Filter= header on my list.

How does it work? Does it means that a site administrator sets it in LISTSERV.CFG file, am I right?

Thank you.

--
John Cunniff
President (2008-2011)