Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 11:10:46 -0500
On: Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 12:15:48PM -0330,Bill Schipper Wrote:

} But not everyone is being bounced from my lists.   Clearly some people switched
} to services
} that allowed them to keep their @home.com addresses.  Those that do get bounced

I am not positive on this, but I believe the "home.com" is a franchise
that some cable operators can subscribe to.  Not all of home.com folded,
just one cable operator's chunk of it.  Most if not all of those were
picked up by attbi.com which took over the failed cable company.

} from my
} lists get deleted as they come in, provided I can confirm they are no longer
} using the address.
} I prefer not to delete subscribers who are still able to receive mail.

No reason to, but let autodelete remove them.  If they are not getting
the list at the new address, and you have not heard from them with an
address change,  I doubt that they are sufficiently interested in the
list to continue with it.

If you want to be REALLY nice to them,  send them a note replaceing
"home.com" with "attbi.com" asking if they want to be changed to the new
address.  If it bounces or they don't reply, forget them.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com     +1 770-321-6507