Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 08:23:50 -0500
No, that's a site admin function.

For future consideration, if you encounter this scenario again, consider changing the list header SEND keyword to 'Editor,Hold,Confirm,Non-Member' instead of using held status.  Making the list moderated gives you complete control of the traffic without having to do any subscriber-level tinkering - each item coming to the list will appear through the "moderation" function on the web interface, as well as arriving individually in your mailbox.

You can even locate the MSG_POSTING_FORWARD_EDITOR template and put a .QQ directive at the top, to prevent subcribers receiving the "message has been forwarded to the editor" notice from the server - if you don't want folks to "know" they are being moderated, or if you consider the notice just something easy to live without.

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 11/21/07 10:31 PM >>>
I'm just a listowner--do I have access to the spool directory--and if I do, where is it??

Thank you!

Elizabeth

-------------- Original message from Gregory Hicks <[log in to unmask]>: --------------