Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 22:55:36 -0800
Bill wrote:
> Patrick Douglas Crispen writes:
> >
> > How can I do a subscription probe on my lists?  I can't seem to find
> > anything about subscription probes in the owner's manual.  :(
> >

> Do you mean how does one check subscription settings for a subscriber?
>
> That command is:
>
> query <listname> for <subscriber address>
>
> Bill

I think Patrick was refereing to the new 1.8c feature thats probes the
list and make clean-up... A little like the Renewal= keyword but wihtout
user intervention.

I'm sure Pete Weiss can give us the search job to clip'n save on the
message numbers to send to [log in to unmask] in
order to get the original posts.

Pete ? Or someone at L-Soft ?
--
Eric Paul-Hus , BLUES-L