"Richard A. Chefetz, M.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:02:11 -0500
Dear Nate, I've been running a List for three years with L-soft software. It
works extremely well, the GUI is intuitive, if you want to use it rather
than command line efforts; I won't use html or attachments due to risk of
viral infection; and the error monitoring reports have been very helpful and
specific in maintaining accurate lists and culling dead addresses, etc. Best
of all, the support has been excellent, and L-soft has been generous with
its expertise. Best, Rich, DISSOC at ICORS.ORG

Richard A. Chefetz, M.D.
4612 49th St., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20016
tel. 202.966.0224