Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 May 1995 16:25:40 EDT
Hello people;

One of the faculty  here runs a Listserv (NJE) list with  one of his graduate
assistants  as a  co-owner. This  person  wants to  receive the  notification
messages that  owners receive  whenever someone subscribes  or signs  off his
list. The twist is  that he does not want to receive  the error messages with
those going only to  his graduate students. Is that possible?  If so, how can
I set up his list according to those specifications?

Right now,  I have the  graduate student as a  regular owner and  the faculty
member as a quiet owner, but that doesn't seem to do the trick.

  Stan  Horwitz  Internet: [log in to unmask]  Bitnet:  STAN@TEMPLEVM
  Temple University  -- Senior  Consultant (My  views are  all mine!)
  Manager of the Help-Net and Suggest lists and Listserv Postmaster.