"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 Mar 1996 08:25:00 EST
>Well I'm not sure - I've got several posts from Newt today, and one or two
>the last few days since the bombing, but I just tried deleting him (second
>time) and this is the result (obviously first time deletion worked!).
a time, he (actually his auto-responder) is posting to your list.

W/o knowing why you have setup the list the way you have, the
generic anti-SPAM counter-measures' setup is:

* SEND= EDITOR
* EDITOR= real_owner_userid@node,(listname)
* REVIEW= PRIVATE

You already have:

* SUBSCRIPTION= OPEN,CONFIRM

--  co-owner:   INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]                    "I've been cybertagged :-("