Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 12:04:20 EDT
On Fri, 18 Oct 1996 22:53:36 -0400 Jeff Kell said:

>That's twice this has been mentioned, and I've scanned the 1.8c beta
>manuals and come up empty.  Can someone please elaborate on just what
>PROBE is and how to deploy it?

Hmm, in my copy of the 1.8c beta list owner's manual, it's in 4.6.2.
It's also mentioned in Appendix B under "Renewal=".  Basically it's
an optional parameter for the "Renewal=" keyword, so it doesn't have
its own keyword entry.  All you have to do is set

* Renewal= interval,Probe

where "interval" is whatever renewal interval you want to use (personally
I have most of my lists set to 3-Monthly).

Nathan