"Vosswinkel, Kerry" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:32:09 -0600
I seem to remember reading something to the effect that when you send the
same message to multiple lists that are hosted on the same server, and a
person is subscribed to more than one of those lists, Listserv is smart
enough to send only one copy of the message, instead of the user getting the
same message from all the lists?  Am I dreaming?  I can't seem to find that
info again.

We run Exchange 5.5, and I'm seeing this behavior happening, but I'm not
sure if it is Exchange or Listserv that's doing it.

Thanks,

Kerry Vosswinkel
Systems Manager
Fort Lewis College      Durango  CO