Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 06:11:00 -0400
Duane, it is my thought that although you can set someone quietly to review,
that IF and when they send a message to the list, they get a message saying
that the post has been sent to the listowner for review. I do not know of
any way to change this. If there is, though, I'd like to know.  It kind of
defeats the purpose, because the troublemakers usually become even more
invective and p/od, and continue to rant and rave on the lists. Ack.

Kathleen
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html