Jeff Boomer Bakalchuck <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 May 1996 20:13:19 EST
I have a mailing list(teamos2help-l) that someone this afternoon
posted 1.7MB uuencoded file in a message, he mailer did it as 55
messages.  I just looged on and received 2 digests with 43 of the 55
messages that totalled close to 1.4 MB, I'd like to stop any further
stuff going out, we have close to 450 members and I'm sure mail
boxes are filling up as I write this.

I've emailed the postmaster, but its midnight or so, in europe, whgere
the list is.

PLEASE, if you know how a listowner can shut down the mail
email me directly, I get LSTOWN in digest format.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Bakalchuck
Boomer Associates Intl