"Shane R. Caudill" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:20:38 -0500
Okay folks, I need some help here!  My listserv server sets in behind my mail server so all mail is routed through my mail-server and then forwarded onto the listserv.  The problem that I am running into is when listserv sends out a confirmation and needs a reply my users simply hit reply and it is sent to [log in to unmask]  I need the reply-to address to reflect [log in to unmask], the confusing part however is the address that the listserv receives mail from the mail server is [log in to unmask]  If anybody as some insight here I could REALLY use some help here.
--
-
Shane R. Caudill