Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 17:44:53 -0800
>I've never had an error or bounce on these.. the probe is set to
>6months, and the list itself is not even 6months old.. so it's not
>from that I don't think.

Actually, I think it is from the renewal probe -- I think that when you set
it for a time interval (like 6 months) that it takes all the addresses and
spreads them out over that interval, rather than renewing them all at once

Sherry

   Sherry Beauchamp         Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
   [log in to unmask]                   http://www.SSRN.Com

   Leading Social Science Research Delivered to Your Desktop Daily