Louis J Wiesemann <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:43:22 -0400
On 1.8d 2000b, I have a list owner trying to use WA to update their
welcome file.  We have recently started implementing WA.  They can get
into the owner screens and even pull up the
welcome file template for editing it.  But when they click the Update
button it says they are not authorized.  Admin ids can make the
changes and successfully update the file.  What condition would let them
get that far but then deny the update?  Have I missed something in the
setup for this?

Thanks for your help with this.

Louis J. Wiesemann      [log in to unmask]     502-852-8952