Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:56:18 -0600
*>>> [log in to unmask] 11/13/2003 2:50:14 PM >>>
*On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Paul Noble wrote:
*
*>If someone could point me to a section of the documentation or a
*>downloadable white paper that describes how to do this, I would very much
*>appreciate it.
*
*You might check the developer guide that's on L-Soft's web site for
*information. By the way, I don't see what value the Listerv API would have
*in your project. You could easily write a script that generates an email
*and forwards it to your list(s) of choice. As long as your script forms
*proper email headings, Listserv will treat it like any other email.
He could have his ASP script generate DISTRIBUTE jobs and send those to his Listserv server.

andrew