"Cindy,Heavilin" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 May 1999 23:50:13 -0400
I wish that when a subscriber sends the query command to check their
options of a specific list that the review option would not show up.  Sometimes
it is necessary to set a person to quiet review but if they know to send a query
command for their options, they would find out that they have been set to
quiet review.

I know that the approved by line shows up in the headers of a message but
most don't know how to look at the complete header of a message or might
not know what the approved by line means, but I find that more and more
subscribers are savvy enough to use the query command.  We even instruct
them to do this so that they are able to look after their own subscription
options.

Just a thought.
Thanks,
Cindy H