Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 16:28:01 -0700
What you are describing is ~nearly~ what an HTML digest it.  Only an
HTML digest is HTML, not text.  It depends on what email program you
are using just how it "links" to the messages.  HTML digest works really
great with Outlook Express, pretty good with Outlook, and it can be pretty
useless with some other  mail program.  I get HTML digest on my account
that is collected with Outlook express.  I also have customized mine so that
there are colors and a small "logo" included - so it is far from plain text.

--
     mailto:[log in to unmask]       KA7MYM
     http://cc-ent.com/Spiritbrook    ICQ 4014832