Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 May 2005 10:03:34 -0500
On 5/10/2005 8:01 AM, Russ Hunt wrote:

> Two questions: (1) is anybody else encountering this? and (2)
> why, for days after I've changed the address, do I still get
> error messages from listserv saying that user (under the old
> long-form address) is being monitored?

1. None of our list owners have reported this type of problem, so it
    apparently has not affected any of our lists. Yet.

2. When an address is added to the Daily Error Monitoring report for a
    given list, it remains on the report until 5 days after the date of
    the last delivery error, as shown on the report.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator