Vickie Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 13:53:47 -0500
I find the template below in the default.mailtpl

Could anyhow tell me how to use it?  We'd like to list the address of each
list's home page wherever possible, and this looks like it would let us do
that somewhere (or maybe it IS doing it somewhere) but I can't find the
directions that say exactly how it should work. (If I missed the
directions, a kind pointer to the appropriate manual would be welcome.)

Thanks.

Vickie Banks
H-NET Technical Assistance

>>> WWW_INDEX HTML for the main list archive access screen
.FO OFF
<title>Archives of &LISTADDR</title>
<center>
<h1>Archives of &LISTADDR</h1>
<h3><i>&TITLE</i></h3>
</center>
<ul>
.DD &DD
</ul>
<hr>
Back to the <a href="index.html">&MYHOST archive menu.</a>