Camille Bacon-Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 19 Aug 1995 17:15:34 -0400
My listowners want to add two topics to our list.  I have read the manual,
and I was wondering if there is a way around my problem with Digest
subscribers.

We want to add a topic for heated debate and for Adult (age statement
required) discussion, but we want neither of these topics appearing in
the digests of subscribers who do not want to add them.  Further, while
anyone could add the heated debate topic, where discussion can be more
critical or angry but not more sexual, we would want to restrict subbing
to the Adult topic to those who confirm with an age statement.

Can we accomodate these requirements with Topics?  If not, is there a route
to go other than creating new lists?

Thanks for your help--I am really new at this, and my list can be very
active (often over 50 messages a day, and often with posts of over 100
lines, so my Digesters REALLY don't want more than they ask for!)

Camille Bacon-Smith
Temple University