Ann White <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 12:09:43 -0500
Dear supportive friends...

This is the latest thing I have been spending days trying to figure out,
perhaps someone here can help.  I had heard this was possible before, but
haven't been able to figure out a way to do this for my list.

I need to set up a separate topic for "IRC" because there has been a lot of
discussion of our off-list IRC activities on the mail list.  A few of the
people are on work accounts, trying to keep and read the mail with the meat
to it...they are bothered by having to go through lots of one liners about
"are we meeting tonight" and "was fun talking to you".  I'd like to set up a
topic for IRC that only those that IRC will receive the mails to...thus
still allowing them to talk about meeting times, while not bothering the
rest of the list about it.

Anyone have an idea how to set this up...I am reading the manual front to
back again looking for it :)
My apologies to anyone on the List-HomeEase mail list for double posting this.

Thanks,
Annie
   Annie's World
   http://www.tir.com/~annie