Ray Everett-Church <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 May 1996 19:11:24 -0400
>>Good luck, David.  I hope your management is listening.
>
>I understand that David is out of the country for a week or so.
>
>AOL of course has other staff, but they may be overwhelmed before long.  I
>got a somewhat delayed response from [log in to unmask] just now that said as
>much.
>
>Batten down the hatches.

I work for David and am always monitoring LSTOWN-L and SPAM-L for urgent
news on spam from AOL, so please feel free to give me a shout until Dave
gets back. He's having a lovely time training some new AOL staff in
Europe. :)

-Ray Everett-Church
 Internet Feedback/Response/Information Team
 America Online, Inc.

------
Ray Everett-Church ([log in to unmask], [log in to unmask])
America Online's Internet Feedback/Response/Information Team (IFRIT) ____
Opinion(RBE-C) != Opinion(employer(RBE-C)) IFRIT:THE SPAM STOPS HERE.\  /
Copyright (C) 1996 Ray Everett-Church. This mail isn't legal advice.  \/
http://www.everett.org/~everett  AOLers misbehaving? mail: [log in to unmask]