Howard Pasternack <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Feb 1992 10:02:38 EST
I am the local owner of a list which is being managed remotely from a
non-VM system.  We are interested in posting files to the list, and I am
now able to post or delete files locally without any difficulties using
GET, LSVPUT etc.

I am now trying to document for the remote owner how to post or delete files
using commands encapsulated in mail.  What I can not figure out is how to
delete a file. That is, I can locally use LSVPUT ...(DELETE  to delete
a file from the list.  But what is the remote owner on a non-VM system
supposed to do.