"Pauline M. Gabriel" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:17:19 -0500
Is there a place (online maybe?) where the complete descriptions
of each template are found.  Like who by default gets copies, etc.
And also for the substitute strings (like &HOST etc)?  For example,
who, by default, gets a copy of DELETE1? (just as an example).
The version of the manual I have printed, doesn't mention this.
Does it in newer versions maybe?

Thanx.
Pauline M. Gabriel               [log in to unmask]
i-barc,smalldogs,dog-rescue,pegasus-lstowners Listowner
to keep up-to-date with our expectant first child
Contents of this message are covered by copyright by
the author, and may NOT be forwarded, or quoted without
express written permission.