Christine Quiriy <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:12:15 -0500
I read that bit about BAD_CONTENT in Section 9.4.2 of the List Owner's
Manual (http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/owner/owner.html). It says
it's for LISTSERV Version 14.4.

I don't know how to use or "go to the Wizard."

<<  In general, templates can be created by going to the Template
Management page and using the "Create a new template" section. >>

There is no "Create a new template" section on my Template Management
page. Just a heading that says "Select a form to view or edit," a drop
down menu of forms, and two buttons, one that says "Edit form" and
another that says "Switch to WWW templates."

Christine