"Mangione, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 16:39:38 +0000
When you are looking at the Listserv interface as an admin, click on "List Management", and then "List Dashboard". On the right-hand side of the subsequent screen, just above the listing of all of your lists, there is a link that says "Edit Table". Click that link. After a few moments, there will be a text box that says "Columns:". Pull that down, and select "Moderator", then click on the "Add" button to the right of the pulldown. Wait a few moments until the screen refreshes.

Is this what you were looking for?

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 11:40 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Need assistance with ListServ management

Hi Admins,

I am new to ListServ management. I am trying to understand how to find the Moderator for the lists we have. Is this possible through GUI or should I use the command? In case, it is a command, where do I get the list of commands that I can use.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

PS: We are running on a very old version of listserv which is 14.4 (Upgrade plan is in pipeline)