FIRST NEWS newsmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 18:16:45 +0900
Hello,listowners.

I am running a newsletter mailing list in Japan.

I found there are two ways that system notify me of error mails.

1) "Daily error monitoring report" (as you know)
2) "error report from ERROR-SOUCE-DOMAIN.COM"

2) is a mail from somewhere from error occurred mail server.
and begins with,

The enclosed mail file has been identified as a delivery error for list
FIRSTNEWS because it was sent to the reserved 'owner-firstnews' mailbox.

I think if you want to work with auto-delete function,
error mails are needed to list on 1) "Daily error monitoring report".

I have some error mails ON 2) "error report from ERROR-SOUCE-DOMAIN.COM",
but NOT ON 1)"Daily error monitoring report".

So I want to put all my error mails on 1) "Daily error monitoring report".

Is there any way of doing so ?
And what is the difference between those two error reports?

Thank you for your help.
Takashi

* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Subscription= Open
* Review= Owners
* Notebook= Yes,E:\FTP\LISTS\FIRSTNEWS,Weekly,Public
* Digest= No
* Send= Editor,Confirm
* Editor= [log in to unmask]
* Reply-to= Sender
* Confidential= No
* Errors-to= [log in to unmask]
* Validate= No
* Translate= No

--
Takashi Hakii - FIRST NEWS newsmaster -
FIRST NEWS is FREE weekly URL newsletter in Japanese.