deborah cresswell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 10:50:12 +0100
I am currently the owner of serveral lists, I have had a request from a
colleague and I do not know how to go about it, so here is the question.

What happens if.....listserv has a database of 6000emails that we use
for bulk mailing, and we only want to target 50 of these emails.  Eg. We
only want to target specific groups who have a common interest, (say,
concorde)can listserv pick out the ones who have expressed this
particular interest in concorde, ie. search for the word in the database
that stores the information about the person.

I do believe that you would effectively have to create a list within a
list.  How easy is this to do, and could you direct me to an area with
step by step instructions on how to set this up.

Regards

Debs