Fri, 11 Aug 1995 09:47:14 -0500
On Fri, 11 Aug 1995, Murph Sewall wrote:

> It strikes me as all kinds of ironic that list owners don't have enough
> sense to simply quote a handful of lines so that it's clear what's being
> talked about.

Some do, some don't.  But, yes, it is irritating when the particular
spam in question has already been discussed to death and previously posted
to the list, at least once, in its entirety.

Now, has anyone got any neat ideas as to why mr. abomb's posting, sent to me
by LISTSERV for approval, doesn't show the approval blurb when looked at
as mail but does when looked at as a file?  This is the one with
Subject: Need Reply

Any hints would really be appreciated.             Douglas

       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L