Mike Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 16:58:14 -0500
Posting this question here has never worked before, but what the hell.  My
list out of WUVMD.WUSTL.EDU has stopped being distributed as of Saturday
night.  Past experience suggests that a Bitnet node is down somewhere, and
that this will remain the case till the admin is told by someone else that
their system isn't passing on the mail.  WUVMD is working fine, and yes, no
one is getting messages or listserv command responses.  In case that is
unclear, no mail of any kind that is being sent out by
[log in to unmask] is being delivered, but WUVMD itself is sending it.
WU is working on getting their LISTSERV software upgraded so that we don't
continue to have to cope with several week long shutdowns every other month,
but until then if anyone can tell me who to contact, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike Holloway             |* On average, 8 people a day on the waiting list
[log in to unmask]   |  for a transplant die for lack of a donor.
__________________________|* The end-stage diseases treated by transplant
  do not recognize age, race, nationality or pocketbook.
* There is no justifiable reason to deny organ donation, but many myths and
misunderstandings.
* Next of kin must allow donation.  Your family must know your wishes.
* Only a small fraction of the next of kin of potential donors allow
  donation to take place.
* In general, medical professionals do not recognize their obligation to
  support and promote donation.
Questions? See FAQ:
http://www.lib.ox.ac.uk/internet/news/faq/bit.listserv.transplant.html or
ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/bit.listserv.transplant/