Ruth Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:17:51 -0400
Thanks...
I was unable to find a mail template named ADD1.  My company is using
Listserv Lite and I saw a note that says LISTSERV Lite does not allow mail
templates to be customized on a per-list basis. Only web templates will be
available through the template editor.

Does this mean if I am using Listserv Lite I cannot shut off the automatic
'You've been Added Message'???