Wed, 22 May 1996 11:13:02 +1000
Hello there!

I got this mail through a friend regarding list policies.  First I'd
like to know if you have any guidelines, docs, comments, etc regarding list
policies.  Secondly, and based on the email below I wonder if listserv has
a similar feature as the one mentioned (is the Filter, Loopcheck or
Safe an equivalent feature to the one described?).  It refers to the list
manager intercepting and getting rid off error mails...

Best wishes,

Dave