Ronnie Streff <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:13:27 -0500
I searched and couldn't find this message in these archives or in the manuals.
But I'm new to this so apologies if I missed it.

I'm not sure how to take the "corrective action" referenced in the message
below. Freeing the list results in the error message recurring. Is there a way to
delete or skip the message with the error so that the logging to the archive
can restart?

An error occurred while logging mail  to the archives of the FREELANCE list.
An incomplete copy of the message might  be present in the archive file. The
list is being held to prevent further occurrences of this error. Please take
corrective action  and issue a  "FREE FREELANCE"  command when you  want
the message to be reprocessed.