Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Nov 1993 20:24:26 -0600
> Those of you who provide access to your lists via Usenet News, what
> impact, if any, did you find that the additional access method has
> had on your list traffic?

Very little.  Most of our active participants are still the regular
subscribers, even after a couple of years of usenet access.  Since your
list averages only 20 postings a day, I would guess you'll notice some
increase.  At the time we started the usenet gateway, we were averaging
close to 200 a day, so it would have taken more than a few new participants
to be noticeable.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])