Conor Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 13:41:25 -0500
Hello all,

I am trying to set up a script in PHP that will send an email to the
listserv address to subscribe, unsubscribe and change a user's settings.
I thought I had it set up, but I got this message:
++
Mail  message  sent to  the  LISTSERV address contains invalid RFC822
fields and could not be parsed successfully

RFC822 parser messages follow:

<W> Invalid RFC822 field - "Reply to: [log in to unmask]". Rest
    of header flushed.
++

I did some research and it looks like to use PHP and windows NT, I need
to install a bunch of software to get this to work.  My question is, is
there a way to get around having to use imap headers when sending email
to the listserv address?  Or more specifically, is there away get around
this error message?

Thanks,

Conor Doyle
Website Administrator