Adam Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:42:15 -0800
I've just been given admin duties from our former ListServ guru.

I was wondering what tools folks are using to monitor ListServ and
LSMTP? We're on NT running HPO.

We use tail-intel on our ListServ log files to keep track of them.
 From time to time we run MON STAT from LSCP to check out what's
going on there. I know there are lots more commands you can do
under LSCP, are there any you're particularly fond of?

We mostly just use our ListServ command prompt from the web admin
front-end for postmastering and basic admin stuff. This has become
our "bread and butter".

We use a couple Regina REXX scripts too:  compressing old log
files, used to run Stats REXX on changelogs.

I guess I'm just looking for other cool tools you're running on the
command line to keep good track of ListServ and LSMTP.

Thanks,
Adam

---------
Adam Audette, Editor in Chief | [log in to unmask]
   Adventive | The Internet Knowledge Exchange
     http://www.adventive.com  :|:  Since 1995