Dennis Budd <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 18:18:57 -0600
It also works for me. The relevant settings:

*  Send= Editor, Hold

        and

*  Editor= [log in to unmask]
*  Editor= [log in to unmask]
*  Editor= (listname)

Mail from subscribers gets posted with an "Approved-by:
subscriber@domain" heading, mail from non-subscribers gets sent to me
for approval, and mail from those I have set to REVIEW also gets
forwarded to me for approval.  Although each subscriber is defined as
an editor, the REVIEW setting causes each posting to be forwarded to
the *primary* editor (the first one defined).  I'm not using the
Moderator parameter.