Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 May 1994 09:40:55 EST
On Tue, 24 May 1994 08:42:10 EST Nick Laflamme said:
>Maybe it's just me, but I'm baffled why people use redistribution services
>these days.  About the only redistribution that makes sense to me is to a
>global NETNEWS (UseNet) group, and that's a well known case.

On the other hand, there are users on ACCESS-L who are on the other side
of broken gateways from INDYCMS, but who can get the mail just fine via
a redistribution list.  I don't want to gate the list to NETNEWS, but
*sigh* looks like I'm heading that way...

On the <other> hand (remember Fiddler on the Roof?:), if people out there
in charge of broken gateways would FIX the durn things...but I'm preaching
to the choir, here.

Pax,
BITNET:  NBRINDLE@INDYCMS  ------------  Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Nathan C. Brindle, Student Activities Office
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
Staff Advisor, Alpha Phi Omega Nat'l Service Fraternity, Tau Omicron Chapter
List Manager, ACCESS-L, BRTHPRNT, EXCEL-L@INDYCMS and other lists
Disclaimer:  My opinions are my own.  Indiana University can speak for itself.