Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Sep 1994 15:27:04 EDT
On Tue, 27 Sep 1994 13:20:00 EDT Bill Verity said:
>STATS tells me about how much mail each person sends.  Can/does it track GET
>commands and data base searches?

No.  I wish there was an easier way to track the GET requests.  We use both
the database functions and the file server functions *very* heavily and the
usual STATS or SHOW commands really don't do justice to the increased load.

We do track GETS from some of the filelists using an exit exec and the USAGE
machine from PSU... or whatever you call it there... POOLSERV is it?

Bill
City University of New York Computer Center