"Bustamante, Susana" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:43:09 -0500
I was wondering if any of you have come across a problem as follows.  We are
using Listserv v1.8c with LSMTP on a Windows NT server.  One of our list
owners is having   a problem when trying to reply with the "OK" confirmation
message so that her messages are posted to her list.  She is using the web
interface to send messages from her account on our MS Exchange server.  The
weird thing is that she sends the message, Listserv replies back with the
usual message "The [listname] has been configured to request explicit
confirmation of all messages....".  She then replies with "OK" (without the
quotes) in the body of her message and that is it.  She never gets a message
back from Listserv telling her that her message has been successfully
approved and the message is never sent.  I have checked the Listserv log
files and I can see that a message asking for confirmation has been sent to
her but nothing else is recorded.  It seems like her replies are going
somewhere else.  Any ideas or suggestions?  Thanks very much.

Susana R. Bustamante
Faculty Consultant
University of Miami
Department of Information Technology