Christine <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:49:51 -0400
<< Yes, you should be able to do that with a "REVIEWed" message too.
Does your mail client let you open up the message that is inside the
approval message? If so, you can edit it and forward it back to the
list to your heart's content. Then you can either "reject" the
original or just let the approval expire. >>

I use Outlook Express. I can open the message that is inside the approval
message. But I know of no way to "edit it and forward it back to the list."
I searched the archives for more info and it seems that this has been
discussed before and it also, unfortunately, seems more complicated than I
can manage easily at this time. It would take me hours.

So, thanks, but I guess I can't go any further right now.

Christine, ACOR lung cancer lists